Petzl Avao Bod Fast Harness C071DA01 INTERNATIONAL VERSION | Delta Safety Indonesia Merupakan Pusat Jual Petzl Harness Terlengkap Di Jakarta.
Comfortable harness for fall arrest, work positioning, and suspension
The AVAO BOD FAST fall-arrest, work positioning and suspension harness is designed for greater comfort in all situations. The wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow.
The shoulder straps have a system for stowing the fall-arrest lanyard connectors and keeping them within reach. The DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for a shorter adjustment when the dorsal attachment point is used.
The harness also makes it easier to carry and organize work tools, with multiple gear loops and slots for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool pouches. The harness has an integrated fall indicator on the dorsal attachment point and is fastened with a TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking carabiner. It is certified to North American and European standards. The AVAO BOD FAST features leg loops with FAST buckles.
- Ventral attachment point: Attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points: Attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: Fall-arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: Fall-arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: Restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, NFPA 1983 classe III, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||2350 g||2400 g||2485 g||2350 g||2400 g||2485 g|
Comfortable throughout the workday:
– Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support and lightweight, breathable construction to maximize air flow
– Padded shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing and help distribute the load over the shoulders when the waistbelt is loaded
Easy to adjust:
– Waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
– Leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy fastening and unfastening without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves
– Stowing system for the MGO connectors on fall-arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap, allows the user to be unhindered by the lanyard and keep the connectors within reach; in the event of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed
– Side attachment points can be folded down to prevent accidental snagging when not in use
– DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, make it possible to adjust for use on the dorsal attachment point; in the event of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so that the user may remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue
Easy to carry and organize tools:
– Six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
– Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
– Four slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
The international version has a fall indicator: a red strap appears on the dorsal attachment point after a fall to indicate that the harness should be retired